1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by XshaneX, Jul 5, 2004.

1. XshaneX

XshaneX Member

I just started researching aobut mods. But every hting i read doesnt get to the point. i wanna know what web site i can order a mod off of? and does any sive hard drive work in any x-box? I dont need my x-box to be a comp like other ppl but i wanna be able to load games to my hard drive so i dont have to worry aobut discs or w/e. So if u can help me with these answer and more plzzz e-mail me at : thx

Last edited: Dec 5, 2006
  2. XshaneX

XshaneX Member

oh yea and i almost forgot where can i buy new shells and lights and custom stuff for a x-box??i want to totally trick out my x-box. so ounce again if u can answer ne of my questions and more my email is geekster2@comcast.com
    thnx

3. XshaneX

XshaneX Member

oh yea and i almost forgot where can i buy new shells and lights and custom stuff for a x-box??i want to totally trick out my x-box. so ounce again if u can answer ne of my questions and more my email is geekster2@comcast.com
    thnx

4. XshaneX

XshaneX Member

What is Blue LED and BUG mean? Also if u have pics of ur custom x-box i would really love to sem em

thx

5. XshaneX

XshaneX Member

I ws just wonderin where do u get softwere for running a mod chip? whats it called? do u have to order it? do u have to pay for it? do u have to download it? and if so where do i get it etc. and when installing a mod chip does it come with a manual or do u have to alrdy be a pro? and how do i leran how to run the chip and lock my hard drive? im confused.......

6. XshaneX

XshaneX Member

I ws just wonderin where do u get softwere for running a mod chip? whats it called? do u have to order it? do u have to pay for it? do u have to download it? and if so where do i get it etc. and when installing a mod chip does it come with a manual or do u have to alrdy be a pro? and how do i leran how to run the chip and lock my hard drive? im confused.......

7. scottas

scottas Guest

Okay....Take a deep breath. First look at some of the tutorials like this one http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/82482
    You can start off with using your existing hard drive and upgrade later. The first priority is a mod chip. I get all my stuff here http://www.system-mods.com/index2.php they also have neon and accessories. Once you have the mod chip installed you need to flash it with a different bios. Next you'll need to install a dashboard. This will allow you to either ftp the xbox to make a backup of your games or install a copy application to put the backups directly onto the hdd of the xbox. Now the apps and bios are for you to find. Google is a good starting place. Keep reading the posts.

8. punqewe

punqewe Active member

xbox-scene is the best damn site for xbox anything.

9. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

btw
    to save you writing new posts dude, you can edit your original one:) and add stuff to it:)
    a coupla good sites have already been mentioned
    you could also try looking at xbins
    and x-b-o-x.net
    theres a fountain of inormation out there.
    best thing to do, is start at the beginning. Look at what you have to do first, ie how are you going to mod it? (modchip is the most popular) where to get a chip from , there are a lot of good ones out there, I find system-modz is good (moderators I promise not advertising for them, just dont want the dude to get ripped off!) theres a variety of chips you can get, xecuter2, xbit,etc etc, look at which you think would be a nice easy install for you. For example, you get an xecuter 2.3b lite PLUS its solder free, and very simple to flash via a disc. wheras the xecuter 2.3b lite is a solder chip, but still flashes the same way.
    you will need to find , or get the files, bios etc you need too, cant tell you EXACTLY where to go, but get mirc from mirc.com and do a search on google for mirc xbins.
    Its all out there for you, have fun doin it:))

btw , for neons, case mods etc you can aways use ebay, but check on their feedback etc.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Is it true Michael Jackson speaks Marklar?[/small]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2004
  10. Label2021

Label2021 Member

...You have not been looking very hard then. How about you try xbox-scene.com, as previously suggested. That site and its branches will give you all the info you need, believe me.

Label