1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP NEEDED FOR SANYO DVD RECORDER MODEL No..DVR S120

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by robkay, Feb 22, 2008.

1. robkay

robkay Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU HELP????
    SANYO DVD RECORDER....MODEL NUMBER DVR S120....dvd player wont turn on all i get is the "record" button flashing red and cant do anything with any other buttons to stop it. arial is connected to top left socket and other lead from antenna out to tv. i have also tried a scart lead with and without antenna out lead. i also have a video/dvd combi and a free view digital box to connect but have not connected them untill i have a solution for the flashing red record button problem to be able to turn dvd recorder player on and then tune it in to tv before anything else.. advice will be realy appreciated in fixing this problem.... thanking you in anticipation.

2. TRACEY100

TRACEY100 Member

has any1 answered ur question about the flashing record button just i have the same model and its doing exactly the same thing any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3. robkay

robkay Member

sorry to say i have not had any response apart from yourself but if i do i will pass any details straight to you.

rob

4. TRACEY100

TRACEY100 Member

thanks alot it would be gratefully appreciated

5. Ryu77

Ryu77 Regular member

Please excuse me for stating the obvious but have you tried to contact Sanyo Customer Service or visited the Product Support/FAQ on their website? I am sure they could help you out there.

We at Afterdawn are pretty smart but we don't know all the answers... Just most of them! ;-) Hehe

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  6. varnull

varnull Guest

I did some research.. Looks like a serious system fault along the lines of a missing power rail.

7. TRACEY100

TRACEY100 Member

Thanks for your advice to be honest it hadnt crossed my mind to even try their customer services. Thanks alot. I appreciate it.

8. roryfonz

roryfonz Member

I have the same model and every time I go to use it I have too reset it, to reset it you unplug it from the mains then while pressing the power button plug it back into the mains ( keep pressing the power button for 10 seconds).

9. lfc74

lfc74 Member

(SANYO DVDHT120)HI,DID EVER FIND OUT ANY SOLOUTIONS FOR YOUR DVD PLAYER,IF SO WOULD YOU PASS ON THE INFO AS IM EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEMS.THANKS.