1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed please

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by desmet9, May 19, 2007.

1. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

Ok so i want to soft mod my xbox, and i was looking at the soft mod installer and the read me said that I can use a usb to transfer the save to the hdd. I just dont want to buy a 20 action replay seeing it how i will never use it. So the read me said put the flash drive in the xbox but before make sure you backup your important files that are on there. So i did and the way i did it was a i use a usb cable female end and a controller extension and combined the two so that i could plug my usb flash drive in one end and plug the other end into a controller port. Everything worked fine, said this drive been erased. Sweet thats what the pictures say it suppose to say. I put the drive in my computer and find out it is formatted in raw. I go to my computer try to open it and it wont open. Does anyone know of a way i could put the exploit save on my pendrive that the xbox formatted in raw? I have putting the save on first then sticking it the xbox but the xbox just erases it right away. Any help is appreciated

2. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

Try borrowing a copy of AR from someone, and download the drivers for the memory card and controller so you can use it on the pc. Then attach a male usb to the xbox controller. Then just transfer the hacked save files to the mem card that way. I did this to mine about 2 years ago and it worked flawlessly.

3. steimy

steimy Active member