1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed...please.

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by zezadam, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zezadam

zezadam Member

If somone can tell me what kind of dvd burner i can download to burn dvd movies using dvd recordable dvd+r dl (double layer) dvd movie disks, it would help a lot. And if you can a few pointers at buring dvd movies would be nice, as i am new at this.

2. res2cue

res2cue Guest

search these forums and you will find more than enough information to get you started

3. zezadam

zezadam Member

Ok thanks i will try!

4. res2cue

res2cue Guest

I think it better for you to see what you can learn on your own through reading these forums. It worked the best for me, and once you learn it yourself you'll be amazed how much you can learn and remember. At least this is what worked for me... if you do have any problems though, and can't find a suitable answer while searching please feel free to post back and ask your questions. The guides are your friend, as many members have created excellent guides that pretty much walk you through step by step. Welcome to Afterdawn.... I will give you one piece of personal advice. In my opinion, burning DL discs are best done with the program called imgburn.

5. yiki

yiki Guest

sorry ,I not professional of it,just a little....

6. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

you cant download a DVD Burner. you can buy one and then instal dvdburning programs.such as nero,dvdshrink,clonedvd, dvdfabdecrypter.
    you just cant download a dvd burner. if ya could we all would have done that..

7. res2cue

res2cue Guest

you don't think he meant the program? If you are going to take someone word for word in here, you are in for all sorts of problems.

8. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

i am 100% sure that is what he ment, but thats why i said what i said just so he knew that it is a program he wants to download and not a burner.... im not trying to start WW3 here just trying to point out what he needs not what he thinks he needs. i didnt mean to offend him in anyway, if i did i'm sorry for that...some people just cant take being foward anymore.... to much political correctness now days.... say what you mean and mean what you say........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.