1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed with eurovox ex 1000 sl

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by dermotg, Nov 8, 2008.

1. yammagamm

yammagamm Regular member

hey hi-teck is ch@r@s mmds gone to nag3 or to nag2 for the monent do you know as see from a few threads the kyrptoview box was still working as it can handle nag2

2. malci

malci Guest

Sorry for the quick reply, was just in and out again, the reason I mentioned Ireland is as I am sure you are aware is the change currently taking place in encryption.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/4/756621#4611774

But to get any available channels, just do as I have said, and follow HiTeck's guide okay.

3. alibob

alibob Member

after buying the eurovox1000sl why do all the stations come up saying scrambled this is such a headache alibob4473@yahoo.co.uk

4. malci

malci Guest

Press Menu - Press OK on Language settings - enter 1968 via remote Keypad and go down and Enable the Emulator 2nd from bottom.

Edit:- By the way you would be wise to remove your email address.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
  5. alibob

alibob Member

6. alibob

alibob Member

hi malci thanks for the help still having problems i need the code for the sunderland tyne and wear area any help this is one big headache at the minute alibob

7. malci

malci Guest

Please don't ask that question and edit your post/s it is not allowed so click on the little notepad top right of your posts and remove your Addy and request for ***** - Now as to your problem, you originally say that you have just bought your box, well if so then have you put the latest Firmware on it (In short have you flashed your box) - simply because they are supplied with FTA firmware only so you will need to flash it and then you will not need to ask that question again okay.