1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed!!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by metiger, May 19, 2002.

1. metiger

metiger Guest

Hi! I am new at this burning VCD's. I recorded clips from my sony video camera using a DAZZLE VIDEO CREATOR and saved the clips in .mpg format. Now when i go to record those clips to my Roxio VCD creator which is a part of the Roxio EZ Creator Platinum i get error message saying "The file will not work in a vcd player. to make this video cd compliant you will need to use an mpeg encoder that supports video cd encoding"
    All the setting say it is MPEG 1 that i saved my clips in...anyone please help, if you came accross this problem..thanks

2. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

try using nero ....can you still create the cd? If you can try burning it anyways..and try it out.

3. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

try using nero ....can you still create the cd? If you can try burning it anyways..and try it out.

4. metiger

metiger Guest

i will use this boards to communicate..Nero is something i tried , but have not gotten the results i am looking for, thats why i got myself Roxio Platinum..