1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by bob7272, Sep 19, 2005.

1. bob7272

bob7272 Member

hi all i have a samsung sgh-x426/rev.1.6 x46uedc1 that is a ATT wireless . and i would like to use it with my cingular plan so can some one please help me out

2. handieeee

handieeee Member

i don't know much about ATT or cingular, but I do know that cingular just bought them recently. It should be as easy as contacting your rep. and asking them to put that phone on your plan. You may need to take it to a store to get the software upgraded, but that should be it.

3. bob7272

bob7272 Member

hi to all, ok let me tell all of you phone junkies out there this.AND THAST IS THAT IF YOU HAVE A ATT PHONE AND YOU WANT TO UNCODE IT TO CINGULAR. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS AND I MEAN ONLY DO THIS IF YOUR CPIP OR THE ACCOUNT CLOSED. THAT MEANS THA ATT PHONE CAN ONLY USED AS A ATT PHONE ... THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD LAST NIGHT BY A ATT PERSON.. SO IF ANY OUT THERE WOULD LIKE TO BUY MY SAMSUNG X426 PHONE WITH 110 CHARGER, AND BELT CASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW . THE FRIST $80.00 TAKES IT OR BEST OFFER. SEE YA.AND THANK TO EVERY ONE THAT TRYED TO HELP ME.

4. bob7272

bob7272 Member

WOOPS , I FORGOT TO PUT IN THIS PART. AND THAT IS THAT THE ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN CLOSED OUT.