1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by asjg, Feb 10, 2006.

1. asjg

asjg Member

can someone scan enter the matrix and legends of wrestling 2 game manuals onto the computer plz and then send them to me the xbox manuals plz plz plz plz really need them my email is and1_steetball@hotmail.co.uk

2. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Dude did you read your last thread you made!!!! NO emails on this site You said the same thing on your last thread

3. chiefvii

chiefvii Guest

alright, heres the problem. I want to download patches off of the internet to put on my xbox. Lets say DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball and Sims 2 patches. I have an unmodded xbox. How can i make this possible. Also, whats does action replay and a memeory card have to do with this?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

don't know of a way, to FTP or play a back up disc you make it has to be modded.
    AR Max you can download game saves, put them on the memory card with a USB cable you hook to the PC that the memory card goes into. It will let you use the PC AR Max program to transfer things to and from the card, then put that in your controller.
    then you can use the MS Dash, under memory, to transfer the game save to the Xbox.
    But i am not sure if you can do this same thing with patches.

5. chiefvii

chiefvii Guest

ok, explain to me what i have to do more in depth. And where can i download game patches, or saves from.