1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP NO XBOX DASHBOARD AT ALL!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by gunmetald, Aug 27, 2005.

1. The_Clem

The_Clem Member

My xbox is fried! i softmodded my xbox a while ago and it has xvox, mxm, and avalaunch, aabout a week ago i was messing around and tried to change the ms dashboard a ploop! error code 16! this was not a problem because it could still read games so i could pop in mechassault, run mxm, ftp, and put the original dashboard that i backed up back in there... but before i got a chance to ftp, for no reason at all, it stopped playing games, it just goes straight to error code 16 now!!! perhaps in my traveling the drive got messed up so it doesnt read games right but it sounds normal, i tried all kinds of stuff but it wont run games!!!!!! does anyone know how i could fix this, or how much i could get for trading it in?

2. westsides

westsides Guest

trade in at ebgames 28.00
    trade in at llama.com 50.00
    slamming that peice of trash on the ground price less

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2005
  3. reas11

reas11 Member

I sort modded my xbox and got the error 21 code when i tryed to install the MS dash with slayers auto installer.

it would still play games but then it stopped playing games so i searched round and found this guide

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=426318

It shows you how to hotswap into the xbox and rebuild the c drive and the best thing is you don't need the eeprom just a MS dash

o and its guide 2 in the thread you should be reading

4. darkdeath

darkdeath Member

Hay, i have no dash wath so ever. i got rid of the softmods but i dont have a dash baord at all. I have nothing on my xbox. How can i restor it?

5. madalive8

madalive8 Member

same here.. i deleted the softmods from my xbox, then tried to go online with mechassault to get my dashboard back.
    now its gone and the only thing i can do is boot games.
    can anyone help me out?

6. darkdeath

darkdeath Member

Yeah, i odnt mind the no dash baord but can i get live back at all, i can play games but i cant register my account form any of the games wiht live. Someone please help if you can fix this.

7. madalive8

madalive8 Member

doesnt anybody know how to fix it?

8. drkserver

drkserver Member

Hey i just modded my xbox a couple of days ago. i totally skrewed up.
    i wen to put Halo2 on my retail drive(like a retard) and i ran out of space. so i deleted the softmod installer and i wast able to boot into the Unleash X dash to mod my xbox ect. it kept bootimg im evox. so i went in to the hard drive from dvd2xbox and i moved my backed-up drive folder back and took files from there and i deleted modded files and stuff. also i deleted tha apps 2(thinking that after i rebooted it would boot normally abut i was wrong). so if there is ne1 out there that can help me u can either email me at kayjahwest543677@aim.com or contact me on aim at kayjahwest543677. I'd really apreciate it.

9. pattyrulz

pattyrulz Member

just get a new xbox ure account ent banned n account recovery it