1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on Xbox Burning

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dogbone64, Mar 22, 2004.

1. dogbone64

dogbone64 Member

I need detailed instructions on how to burn xbox games. Also what software do i need to burn Xbox games.

2. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Hey Dog...do yourself a favor before you totally get bitched at on here...do some research. At least get an idea of what you need to do...chances are you will be like 80% of the people that come here...you will give up. If you don't, then at least ask a more specific question or do some more research. Believe me...I am being nicer to you that what you will probably get. Guys, give him time to respond before you kick his ass.

3. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

yep do some research man i just looked at the top where it says brief info on burning.man com'on

but heres a link

http://www.geocities.com/seamonkeyguides/

everything u need is on that site
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"Got this Chinese chick had to leave her quick, cuz she kept bootlegin my shit...man" Jay-Z[/small]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2004
  4. dogbone64

dogbone64 Member

Sorry yall for sounding like a total dumbass, but i'm just getting into burning xbox games. I'll later find out more detailed questions to ask.