1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!! PAUSE IN BETWEEN TITLES

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Dk2005, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Dk2005

Dk2005 Member

Hi chaps, new to all this,

Had alot of problems along the way, first my NEC writer decided to burn dvd's that play in my stand alone player but not in my xbox. Then I switched the firmware and booktype to DVD-Rom then they played in my xbox but not my standalone! So I upgraded to Nero 6.6.0.1 Ultra and burnt at 2 speed and bang everything works correctly now :)

Heres my problem if anyone can help me.

When I convert an AVI file (713mb) to MPG via TMPGENC it works fine, then I use TMPGENC DVD Author to convert it to the DVD Files Video_Ts etc. That works fine.

Then I use Nero Vision Express to read in the VOB files. they load in ok but there are about 5 titles? Dont know why TMPGENC split the big MPG? Then when I burn them to DVD and play them all is ok apart from when I reach the next title in the film I get a brief black Pause when it switches to the next title.

Can I disable the splitting in TMPGENC in DVD Author or should I just use Nero converter to just make one large title?

Thanks guys,

L.

2. Dk2005

Dk2005 Member

Sorry guys just answered my own question - dur!

In TMPGENC DVD Author there is a cut option at the bottom of the screen, if you select this and choose start and end frames and then dont cut it makes 1 big VOB file!

3. Dk2005

Dk2005 Member

OK Sorry that didnt work it still splits them in to 1048 chunks!

Any ideas how I stop it from doing this or how to stop playback pausing between titles?