1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! pc crash after boot with dll error possble virus??

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by MUAGE, Jun 16, 2008.

1. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

Hi guys!

I hope you can help me. The problem I have is with my parents laptop. windows boots up and then give an error message RUNDLL
    C:\windows\system32\itwtxkgv.dll module could not be found.
    then shortly after this windows shutdown and restarts. there is some message on the screen at point of shutdown but i dont have enough time to read it so i took a picture [​IMG]
    i've tried to boot in safe mode but just get a black screen with safe mode around the edge. Now heres the thing and i know it a dodgy program and it is one of the first to start up when booting its called xp antivirus i think my sis was fooled into downloading it. does anyone know how to solve this problem? I don't have a recovery disc and there are a lot of pics on the harddrive that i want to save.

Thanks in advance sorry if this thread is in the wrong forum but i'm not sure if its a virus or system corruption.

2. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

Hi MUAGE.

Sounds like a bad problem. And FYI, the blue screen which you received is also called a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). It happens precisely because of what it says in the first few lines, and I am sure you know precisely why it is named that way.

The first thing I have to know to fix your problem is whether or not you can even boot in either normal or safe mode properly. If not, we are going to have to do this a different way.

And by the way, XP Antivirus is a rogue antivirus which installs on your computer either secretly or by tricking you into doing it. And the problem with the BSOD that you seem to have may have been caused by malware bundled together with XP Antivirus (and yes, XP Antivirus does not travel alone.). It seems to be a particularly nasty variant of vundo, and in some cases, the vundo-infected victim will choose to format their system.

Best Regards :D

3. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

Thanks for the reply cdavfrew! The computer gets as far as booting up then. i get the rundll error then xpantivirus opens telling me i'm infected, oh really!! anyway sometimes computer stays up to access something before crashing, it has disabled windows security and i cannot open task manager either as i thought if i could stop antivirus from running the i could get rid of it that way.
    I managed to get safe mode open once before but it also crashed with BSOD and since i cannot boot in safe mode it just has black screen with safe mode around the outside.
    Your help is much appreciated.

4. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

hmm i did just manage to boot in safe mode and it stayed on long enough to get the pics copied to another drive, but eventually did shut down. ????

5. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

Hey Muage.

I think that the only solution left is for a boot cd. I would recommend Avira's boot cd, which allows you to scan your computer when it cannot start properly.

Please download Antivir Rescue CD from here http://dl.antivir.de/down/vdf/rescuecd/rescuecd.exe

- download it to a clean system (other than your infected computer)
    - launch rescuecd.exe file and place a blank CD in your writer unit
    - choose your burning device from the drop down list and press burn button. Please wait unitl disc is created. At the end you should see a success message
    - place the rescue disc in the infected computer and boot from it. Choose optiopn 2 (Boot from Rescue CD)
    - choose English language and watch the progress at the end of the boot, you should see a menu
    - choose the second option: "Scan your system with AntiVir"
    - in the configurations, choose to rename files that cannot be repaired. Rename them with .xxx extension at the end of the file name, so that you can search in windows for all files with .xxx extension and then delete them.

Burn it onto a cd first, and see how it goes. Post whether or not you can get it to work.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  6. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

did u see my second post about getting pics off? will this boot disk get rid of any virus? and will it format the drive??

7. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

Hi Muage.

No, I did not manage to see your second post in time. However, it will not be of much help, as scanning a computer takes time, and the boot into safe mode may not be of enough time.

And no, this boot cd will not format your drive, only try to remove the malware on your pc. However, this boot cd will not reset the settings made by the malware, therefore you might have to use a different boot cd after this, but we'll have to see.

Actually, there is also another way to do things. If you can get the hard drive off the computer and plug it into your own computer, you can scan the hard drive for malware and remove it from there. Tell me if you can possibly get the hard drive off.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  8. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

in process now! and a lot of trojans and spyware found already. i'll keep u informed thanks again for your help.

9. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

What is the standard treatment that you have set? How is the boot cd dealing with the malware?

10. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

I selected english as my lang but when setting how the scan deals with files i sort of guessed at the setting as I cannaot read danish or whatever it is but i think i set it to scan and repair?? it was not the first option anyway thats all i know. correct? or incorrect?

11. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

Haha... I'm not sure if it's correct. And yes, it's a common thing that many people have while using this cd that they cannot select english. The trick is to press spacebar when selecting english, and that does it.

12. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

ok i did the scan and it renamed a whole lot of files but i did not st what to name it to as i am not sure. does it set it to a default rename? then wot do i do for search do i have to boot from harddrive and search for the files and delete? will deleting any files make windows unstable??? i have the computer at the log screen now but cannot see what it renamed the files to?

13. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

The files will have a .xxx extension. You can search for all files with .xxx in My Computer. And no, it is not recommended to delete them, just leave them there for the time being, and see how your computer works.

Does the computer work fine now? Does the BSOD still occur? If it works fine now, please post a HijackThis log.

14. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

OK! computer has booted up and no BSOD as of yet which has to be the longest period of time yet there was a chk dsk error but its went away from the task bar. i did still get the RUNDLL error as described in first thread but no BSOD YET thank goodness :)
    here is the logfile from hijackthis:-

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 5:33:06 PM, on 6/17/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16640)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VCSW\VCSW.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzFw.exe
    C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ICO.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 2\VAIOUpdt.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VzRs\VzRs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Utimaco\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe
    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
    C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\DataLayer\DataLayer.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\Services\SERVIC~1.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Nokia\MPAPI\MPAPI3s.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Teleca Shared\Generic.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Mobile Phone Monitor\epmworker.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/iesearch/default.htm
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sp/msgr8/*http://uk.search.yahoo.com
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://uk.yahoo.com/
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://uk.search.yahoo.com
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sp/msgr8/*http://uk.search.yahoo.com
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://uk.search.yahoo.com
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Wanadoo
    O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4F26BEDB-D89B-44A1-948B-5D523292DADF} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\tuvSJaXq.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {573422E5-9080-4D7A-AD84-931227DF5A6F} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnmnNec.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A3852401-7A36-4364-A7B9-F72983C6CD1F} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.0.1225.9868\swg.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {AFE5F10F-9864-4A34-A8C8-EA2D56DB2D93} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F0BB15AD-2162-4249-BADC-5686479DC689} - (no file)
    O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AzMixerSel] C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Mouse Suite 98 Daemon] ICO.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SonyPowerCfg] C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIO Update 2] "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 2\VAIOUpdt.exe" /Stationary
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDService.exe] C:\Program Files\Utimaco\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] rundll32.exe bthprops.cpl,,BluetoothAuthenticationAgent
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe -onlytray
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DataLayer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\DataLayer\DataLayer.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Sony Ericsson PC Suite] "C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe" /startoptions
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [advap32] C:\DOCUME~1\NEILBR~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\rbnpsrv.exe/r
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [54a58e5f] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\itwtxkgv.dll",b
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PcSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_9 -reboot 1
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [87388572667148754185343924068378] C:\Program Files\XP Antivirus\xpa.exe
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
    O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: VAIO Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: VAIO Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe (User 'Default user')
    O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: VAIO Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Startup: VAIO Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.wanadoo.co.uk
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.sony-europe.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.sonystyle-europe.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.vaio-link.com
    O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} -
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
    O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1143238707000
    O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/MsnMessengerSetupDownloader.cab
    O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
    O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
    O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~3\GOEC62~1.DLL
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: tuvSJaXq - tuvSJaXq.dll (file missing)
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WinCtrl32 - WinCtrl32.dll (file missing)
    O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor (AdobeActiveFileMonitor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
    O23 - Service: EvtEng - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: Image Converter video recording monitor for VAIO Entertainment - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\Image Converter 2\IcVzMon.exe
    O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
    O23 - Service: Microsoft security update service (msupdate) - Unknown owner - c:\windows\system32\mssrv32.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
    O23 - Service: Photoshop Elements Device Connect (PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
    O23 - Service: RegSrvc - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
    O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
    O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\Avlib\SSScsiSV.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Aggregation and Control Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VzRs\VzRs.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Task Scheduler - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment\VzTaskScheduler.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment TV Device Arbitration Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCs\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Event Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-AppServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\VMISrv.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-HTTP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\SV_Httpd.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Media Gateway Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-Mobile-Gateway) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\VmGateway.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Cooporated Initialisation (VCI) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Cooperated Initialisation\VCI_SVC.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment UPnP Client Adapter (Vcsw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VCSW\VCSW.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Database Service (VzCdbSvc) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment File Import Service (VzFw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzFw.exe

--
    End of file - 15750 bytes

15. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

Hey Muage.

Good to hear that BSODs do not happen. After we clear up your hijackthis log, it should not happen again.

Few thinigs we have to do first:
    1. Fix these entries in HijackThis

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4F26BEDB-D89B-44A1-948B-5D523292DADF} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\tuvSJaXq.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {573422E5-9080-4D7A-AD84-931227DF5A6F} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnmnNec.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A3852401-7A36-4364-A7B9-F72983C6CD1F} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {AFE5F10F-9864-4A34-A8C8-EA2D56DB2D93} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F0BB15AD-2162-4249-BADC-5686479DC689} - (no file)

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [87388572667148754185343924068378] C:\Program Files\XP Antivirus\xpa.exe

O20 - Winlogon Notify: tuvSJaXq - tuvSJaXq.dll (file missing)

O20 - Winlogon Notify: WinCtrl32 - WinCtrl32.dll (file missing)

Rename HijackThis to something like scanner.exe and post a new log.

3. Follow Ltangel's instructions on downloading and running Combofix in this thread: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/639221 Post the log here.

4. Download Superantispyware Free, update it, and do a scan in safe mode. If safe mode will not work, normal mode will be fine. Qurantine all detected items, and post the scan log here.

16. edmund085

edmund085 Guest

Hello,

Yes!!!! Thank God. Now you can help me. What is the address of the XP Rouge Antivirus. If you can give it complete maybe I can get his name, his address, his computer I.P address(Maybe). I'm gonna report him if I have found his name. The virus creator name. Just tell me what is the address of that Suspicious XP Antivirus Rouge of yours.

17. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

Muage, ignore edmund's post.

Edmund: if you are going to post on threads, please try to post coherent understandable helpful advice, not a mumble jumble about something beyond our sanity.

18. edmund085

edmund085 Guest

hello

And also, You can use whois.exe in finding it's location and name. It's available in sysinternals. By using this you can trace him. This is a perfect tool that can trace spammers, or hijackers. cdavfrew why dont you try it? I did also find the location of yahoo.com building in us. So pls dont ignore me i need it. I need those adrress, files, logs, i am researching what tool can open or read dll thread and fiber. And also, yes you are right, I will not give advises(Promise, cross my heart). All i ned is those files. plsssssssssssssssss. I need it. plssssssss. Can you help me......???????? huhhhhhuhuhh!!!!!! Do I have to cry?? Pls give me those files or copy it plssssssssss. I must avenge on that creator of vundo. Plssssss cdafrew your my only hope.

19. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

Edmund, if the creator of vundo were that easy to track down, the FBI would have gotten him long ago. Stop asking for files that will be useless to your research.

20. MUAGE

MUAGE Member

sorry edmundo but I am actually LMFAO. I would love to find the prat too but right now i'm more concerned with fixing this extremely expensive laptop for my parents and in the process get some education on virus issues. thanks to cdavfrew he's a legend in my mind already lol.
    Now back to the task Cdavfrew here is the new log with hijack this renamed as scanner.exe although if you have time i would like to know why we do this and have i done it right as even though its called scanner.exe it still shows as hijack this if you get me anyway here is the new log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 1:56:42 PM, on 6/18/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VCSW\VCSW.exe
    C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ICO.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 2\VAIOUpdt.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzFw.exe
    C:\Program Files\Utimaco\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe
    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\DataLayer\DataLayer.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\Services\SERVIC~1.EXE
    C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
    C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Nokia\MPAPI\MPAPI3s.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VzRs\VzRs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Teleca Shared\Generic.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Mobile Phone Monitor\epmworker.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\scanner.exe.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/iesearch/default.htm
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sp/msgr8/*http://uk.search.yahoo.com
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://uk.yahoo.com/
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://uk.search.yahoo.com
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sp/msgr8/*http://uk.search.yahoo.com
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://uk.search.yahoo.com
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Wanadoo
    O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.0.1225.9868\swg.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AzMixerSel] C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Mouse Suite 98 Daemon] ICO.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SonyPowerCfg] C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIO Update 2] "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 2\VAIOUpdt.exe" /Stationary
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDService.exe] C:\Program Files\Utimaco\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] rundll32.exe bthprops.cpl,,BluetoothAuthenticationAgent
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe -onlytray
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DataLayer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\DataLayer\DataLayer.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Sony Ericsson PC Suite] "C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe" /startoptions
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [advap32] C:\DOCUME~1\NEILBR~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\rbnpsrv.exe/r
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Spybot - Search & Destroy] "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /autocheck
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PcSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_9 -reboot 1
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
    O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: VAIO Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: VAIO Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe (User 'Default user')
    O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: VAIO Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Startup: VAIO Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher\Launcher.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.wanadoo.co.uk
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.sony-europe.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.sonystyle-europe.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.vaio-link.com
    O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} -
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
    O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1143238707000
    O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/MsnMessengerSetupDownloader.cab
    O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
    O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
    O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~3\GOEC62~1.DLL
    O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor (AdobeActiveFileMonitor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
    O23 - Service: EvtEng - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: Image Converter video recording monitor for VAIO Entertainment - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\Image Converter 2\IcVzMon.exe
    O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
    O23 - Service: Microsoft security update service (msupdate) - Unknown owner - c:\windows\system32\mssrv32.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
    O23 - Service: Photoshop Elements Device Connect (PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
    O23 - Service: RegSrvc - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
    O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
    O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\Avlib\SSScsiSV.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Aggregation and Control Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment\VzRs\VzRs.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Task Scheduler - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment\VzTaskScheduler.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment TV Device Arbitration Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCs\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Event Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-AppServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\VMISrv.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-HTTP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\SV_Httpd.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Media Integrated Server (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-IntegratedServer-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Media Gateway Server (VAIOMediaPlatform-Mobile-Gateway) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media Integrated Server\Platform\VmGateway.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Cooporated Initialisation (VCI) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Cooperated Initialisation\VCI_SVC.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment UPnP Client Adapter (Vcsw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VCSW\VCSW.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Database Service (VzCdbSvc) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment File Import Service (VzFw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzFw.exe

--
    End of file - 15052 bytes