1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please!!! How to convert/burn hd files as data disk to watch on ps3

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by gs4001257, Oct 14, 2010.

1. gs4001257

gs4001257 Member

Sorry if this is a silly question or a question that has already been answered. I'm a newbie to this, please forgive. I ran into a guy who gave me a movie on a redular dvd-r disk that would only play on my ps3 its clearly in 1080p quality, if not very close to it. The ps3 reads it as a data disk. Can someone please give me a detailed step by step process on how to do this. I have the tsmuxer program and img burn. I need to know what file extensions I should be looking for ie: mp4, mkv, avi and so on to make this work. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Open your video in megui. Rencode it to the size you need. Use tsmuxer to mux the audio you want w/ the video into a bluray disc and then burn it to a dvd -+ r disc. You can use a dvd burner to burn the disc.

3. 13echo4

13echo4 Regular member

Open your video in megui. Rencode it to the size you need. Use tsmuxer to mux the audio you want w/ the video into a bluray disc and then burn it to a dvd -+ r disc. You can use a dvd burner to burn the disc.

4. gs4001257

gs4001257 Member

thanks, let me give a try tonight