1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please ...Problems with my Casio Exilim camera

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by neondg, Jul 24, 2009.

1. neondg

neondg Member

Well the problem started oddly one day when my camera did not turn on when i pressed the power button. i was wondering what the problem could be so the fist thing i did was charge the battery. It seemed to charge fine. everything seemed to be ok. However when i try turning it on the green light on top of the screen would flicker a bit but then nothing else. the screen will not turn on or anything.

It gets stranger. when i connect it to the dock charger and press photo. the screen turns on and displays several photos i had on my sd card. So... doing another test i had it display the phtos then i remove it from the charger and the camera shut off immediatly. At fisrt i was assuming a battery problem but it may be bigger than that. I paid alot for the camera and i just want to figure out how to get it working like it was.

Can anyone help me out with this problem?
    Any insight is GREATLY appreciated as this has me dumbfounded and confused.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

sounds like battery issue as camera works okay with charger but but not without the charger. check the voltage on the battery(s).