1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by wikky1, Jan 18, 2005.

1. wikky1

wikky1 Member

Alright. I followed the guides, converted all the files to DVD format, made menus, etc. and compiled my dvd with DVD-lab. I had set it up so that each title beneath each clip of my 13 (24-25 min) episodes would open the selected episode. I have 2 menus: one has 7 episodes and the second one has 6 episodes on it. I followed all the instrucions and it worked fine in the simulation. Here are the problems:

1.The compiled dvd results in a blurry menu.

2.no selection button appears on the Menu for the episodes (even though it should), so I cannot select any episode or go to the other 6 episodes on the second menu.

3. My episodes that were each supposed to be separate on the dvd, seemed to be combined with each other. It looks like about 2 1/2 episodes resulted for each each little PowerDVD icon. Once one icon finishes showing 2 1/2 episodes, it is done.

I have no idea what is going wrong. If anyone has any idea, please help. Thanks.

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

Does your Dvd player support DVDr?

3. wikky1

wikky1 Member

yes, the converted files are DVD compliant. The DVD-lab has created a compiled project, meaning I should be able to burn this project straight to the disc and it should therefore be able to play in my player. I tested the project, but the episode selection button doesn't appear. It worked in the DVD-lab simulation though, so I have no idea what's wrong.