1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, please?

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by wantsongs, Dec 21, 2005.

1. wantsongs

wantsongs Guest

I have a I bookG4 Mac laptop and a ps2 disc of the game: The Bard's Tale. I want to take the songs off the ps2 disc, save them to my computer and put them on my Ipod.

Did I post this in the right forum?

Is it even possible with what I have?

How do I do this?

Thank you for your time, I am not Tech savvy and noone is in my house. The Geek squad was just confused by the question and so you were all I could think to ask.

2. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

3. Ninja111

Ninja111 Guest

I have an iBook g4 to but not a ps2 But I have an Xbox. And I know unless you have a modded xbox you can not rip music off your games. Im not sure if its the same with a ps2. Hey im just tring to help So if it did im glad if it did. Sooo LONG mattie.

4. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

what would a modded xbox have to do with being able to rip music off the game?

i'm not trying to be mean or seem like a smarta@@.. but i was just wondering

the ibook or any mac for that matter wouldn't be connected to the xbox. so why would that matter..

if you can rip the audio.. you can then burn to regular audio cd. only reason you would need the modded xbox is if you want to play backups of your games..