1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP pls: Motorola C650 and MPT 3.11h to trf photos to PC

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by Nutnut, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Nutnut

Nutnut Guest

I have downloaded MPT v3.11h and installed with the P2K drivers, thanks to everyone here finally I have software that recognises the correct phone. BUT I cannot seem to get photos from the phone to my PC. The software only seems to recognise Calender and Phonebook. I can use Backup/Restore or Syncronisation manager to see SMS received/failed, but Multimedia Centre just reveals nothing. Nothing at all, as if I didn´t even click on it. Its the same as when I had v2.16 running through Motorola Generic GSM phone under the New Phone Setup wizard. (this has all been installed on a different PC running W2k Spk2)

Whats going on? How do I get photos from my Motorola C650 to the PC? This is such a simple task with other phones, I´m starting to feel a change of phone coming on...

Pls help, any advice will be gratefully received in advance.

Yours Hopefully, and frustratedly
    N.

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

my advice to u is use the P2K its much better than the MPT :D

3. Nutnut

Nutnut Guest

Ah, Excellent news, thank you mossyy, there is another route. I didn´t realise there was a progrm associated with the P2k.

Just one other thing, [bold]where can I download this program[/bold], and will it need a "liveupdate" (since the pc being installed to doesn´t have internet)

Thanks a million

N.

4. mossyy

mossyy Regular member