1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP PLZZ XBOX LIGHT FLASHING RED AND GREEN (BLANK SCREEN)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ashap123, Sep 25, 2004.

1. ashap123

ashap123 Guest

PLEASE HELP ME , i installed my xbox chip "xecuter 2.3b lite and i used tyhe pin head installation method, i put everything back togeather and when i enable the chip and press the on button, the light at the front come on and off three time and on the third time it starts flashing green and red and the screen is blank is this normal or have i installed my chip wrongly, plz plz help me i dont know what to do, if this is what is ment to happen what is the next step to installiong the software. thanx alot help much much aprretiated

2. newbie888

newbie888 Member

same thign happened with me and my ICE. I think the chip is "dead" cause mine doesn't work any more so i just brought a new one and had a freind solder it for me.

3. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

I highly doubt the chip is dead. Check your soldering again. 90% of the time thats the prob.

4. newbie888

newbie888 Member

O but when i turned my xbox on without the hdd and dvd drive in it it started smokin

5. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

If it started smoking when you turned it on, then you had some wires crossed somewhere. The HD and DVD being unplugged was probably only a coincidence.

6. ProMod33

ProMod33 Member

Did you solder the d0 point on?

7. newbie888

newbie888 Member

no it was all solderless

8. vegiito

vegiito Member

If your xbox startd to somkin then it a good bet your xbox is naew a 300 to 150 door stop dupending on win you got it i dont no what to tell you but to try a soldrlis chip good LUk