1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!! PPF HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Viper4494, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Viper4494

Viper4494 Member

I NEED HELP!!! im new at modding and just joined afterdawn.com. i want some help please. when i downloaded a ppf mod for coagulation, a folder popped up that said "UDATA". i opened it up and a folder came up that was named "4d530064". i opened THAT up and yet another folder came up that said "4B7D408E0267" along with 3 other files reading "SaveImage.xbx", "TitleImage.xbx" and "TitleMeta.xbx". i didnt know what the files meant, so i opened that folder and two files came up; "profile" and "SaveMeta.xbx"

plz help and remeber, im new to this and know hardly anything about ppf mods. i have soft modded my xbox, successfully modded halo 2 using dothalo (not online p.s. my online name is Disaster 13), and im pretty good at the dothalo halo 2 modding

2. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

go to dothalo, go to map tools, apply ppf, then open your map and open the patch and click apply patch. Then fix encryption with dothalo, and resign with coolspot's map resigner (google for it) get FTP connection, go to e/tdata/4d530064/$c and overwrite the map you ftp'd

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  3. Viper4494

Viper4494 Member

yo, ty so much. i just figured out how to do it.... lol. ok i got another question; do you know any good sites to download cool ppf mods?

-thanks

4. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

google these sites

brutemods
    a4h
    files.halomods.com
    se7ensins

5. Viper4494

Viper4494 Member

again, thanks so much, and jw, whats ur xbl name? mine's Disaster 13

6. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

xxteakxx

7. Viper4494

Viper4494 Member

ok, so, i got another question, lol. :) ok. i downloaded a mainmenu skin. it's called something like "windows vista" it's really cool and i really wanna get it on my xbox. i also found out that it's a serenity file so i downloaded a program called serenity v3. what do i do now?

-thanks so much, again lol :)