1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help purchasing a new tablet

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by kapo13, Jan 17, 2014.

1. kapo13

kapo13 Regular member

Hi

Im in between two tablets right now

Im leaning towards the surface pro 2 , but am very intrigued by the asus taichi21DH71

It s an i7 versus surface pro i5 , but has 4 gig less memory than the SP2 model id buy

Isnt the SP2 basically a wacom tablet( how beautiful in photoshop will that be).

The Taichi being a convertible doesnt impress me , may be too much baggage and ive read

that people have problems with the tablet side . i really like the one piece traditional

tablet style as well .

I cant see a micro or sd slot on the taichi , and SP2 has usb and micro sd

I already have an Asus ROG laptop as well to take care of heavy game needs etc

Im not trying to incite any fanboy war tho :) Im just looking for some pro advice on

this purchase .

There may well be something i ve missed here i can use direction on ?

A local tech store near me has the Taichi on clearance for 799.00 Canadian as well

But money issues aside , which tablet trumps the other . On the surface(no pun) it

appears its an i7 vs an i5 , making it an easy decidion ? But im suspicious on why

a Taichi can be cleared for 799.00

Please advise , im lost in the woods here

Cheers

2. moonaa

moonaa Newbie

It's not like they did not get plenty of warning. If they have not made plans to upgrade their ATMs by now then they are not a bank I want to work with.