1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Help] Puting Halo 2 on to My HDD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by xixedxix, May 30, 2006.

1. xixedxix

xixedxix Member

Can some one send me Halo 2. See my disk is scratched so when I FTP Halo 2 into my PC and put it into my XBOX it won't work since my disk fails to load map some times. So ya can some one send me Halo 2. I dont think it illegal its just send me a backup pretty much since I already legaly own Halo 2.

Here are the places you could send it to me: Ed256789=AIM. I would post my email address but i think you guys don't allow that.

Please Help me.

2. 0900

0900 Member

Um, I don't think anyone will, considering it's over 4GB's of data, and it is illegal. You could always rent it.

Regards

C|F

Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
  3. DevilsPup

DevilsPup Member

it could be that you just aren't signing the maps. if it is a back-up of the game, then it is your fault.

4. antomic

antomic Regular member

i used DVD2Xbox. It works great. Just google "DVD2Xbox.zip and you'll find it.

5. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

i googled DVD2xbox....but wat website do you click on???

6. DevilsPup

DevilsPup Member

It doesn't matter. just download the program from any site. just add .zip, like he said, to the end of it, and google it.

7. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

and then where do i save it to from there wen im on flashfxp

8. 0900

0900 Member

Where-ever your Apps folder is on your Xbox, usually it is located in E/F:/Apps, these are the usual locations, at the end of the day it's up to the user and what way your .ini is configured for your hacked dashboard though.

Regards

Cold|Fusion

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
  9. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

i no but im sayin that some1 said that you cant put dvd2xbox on your xbox by flashfxp.....so im sayin that wen i burn dvd2xbox onto my cd and pop it into my xbox...will it just read it and install itself or do i need to do something special....please explain

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2006
  10. handsom

handsom Regular member

Whoever said that you can't put DVD2XBox onto your xbox via flashfxp didn't know what they were talking about.

For future reference, there is no app that you cannot FTP to your XBox. Some may take longer if they are particularly large, but that is the only thing close to an exception.

11. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

alright kool thanks man

12. handsom

handsom Regular member

No problem, I hope that helps you out a bit. Just remember to toss it in the 'apps' folder.

13. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

so i should make a folder on my computer called apps. or is it on my xbox???

14. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

and one more question.....i no this is stupid but with all those Auto[1].Installer.Deluxe.v3.03.Update.Pack. and SID[1].4.0.NKnave.Edition.Xbox-Hq.rar and dothalo_v1.0b3.0.rar and ISO.rar...is that all i need and do i ftp to my xbox or wat?!?!?!?!???