1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help ripping "A Good Day to Die Hard"

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by jerecho, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerecho

jerecho Regular member

I am having an issue with this disc. My normal routine for ripping my blu ray collection to .m4v (for playback on my apple tv), is to remove copy protection using Anydvd HD and then using tsMuxer to create a new blu ray disc that only contains the main movie and I also get rid of all the other audio formats (AC3). Now this disc is a little tricky because it does not have a the main movie contained in a single M2TS file. It is split among many M2TS files so I need to know the correct playlist in order to rip the main movie. According to "BDInfo v.0.5.3" there are 4 possible playlists on the disc with a total running time of 01:37:39 (length of the movie). I'm not sure why there are 4 different ones because they all contain the same M2TS files and they all play in the same order. So here is the issue that is causing me pain. Whenever I watch the original blu ray disc using PowerDVD 10, the movie will play and I will get sub-titles on screen so I can follow the movie (lots of Russian dialog in the beginning). But whenever I try to rip the movie somehow the sub-titles get lost even though I am choosing to keep them in the rip. Here is a screenshot of the options I have in tsMuxer.

[​IMG]

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong to lose the sub-titles?
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.