1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP TO PICK THE RIGHT HDTV!!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by darensvt, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darensvt

darensvt Member

I am looking at three different tv's. What are "your" thoughts on a LG 30FS4D vs a Samsung TX-R3080WH vs a Philips 30PW9100D? I have read some reviews about each of them and am having a hard time deciding. Also if there are any other tv's anyone recommends in the same size as these please feel free to share your thoughts and comments. Thank you all for your help.
    Darensvt

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

There is no right HDTV made. Just look for a decent brand name; check how the picture appears to you and make sure you get the inputs you need. I settled for a Samsung 40"LCD and am pleased. Panasonics, Sonys, Pioneers, are great but they are pricier. I don't know about the Philips and LGs, I didn't shop those.

3. Flameon

Flameon Member

I would say Samsungs are the best HDTV's out right now, behind that is Sony and LG.

4. kopkiwi

kopkiwi Member

I just spent $7000 (NZD) on the new 40" Bravia X series, i dont regrete it for a second, the picture quality is amazing, whether its playing games or watching DVDs the quality is awesome.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.