1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help unlock Samsung D807

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by raj2ad, Dec 8, 2006.

1. raj2ad

raj2ad Member

I need help in unlocking samsung D807

IMEI #
    352001/01/515888/6

Cingula
    North America

-Raj

2. mar4evr

mar4evr Guest

Hi!
    I found this info from another forum:

1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
    1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
    2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to (I used a TMOBILE card from my buddy Darin)
    3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
    4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (I ended up pushing the down key to get a menu)
    5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
    6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
    7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
    8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
    9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
    10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.

3. raj2ad

raj2ad Member

Thanks a lot.
    My friend needed this and he informed me just today that he had lost his phone.
    But thanks anyways.

4. gus28men

gus28men Guest

hi,i have a d870 and i unlocked it but it was a cingular phone and i have t-mobile so i was wondering how to erase the cingular program without messing up with the phone.
    tks

5. dsapra

dsapra Member

Thanx, it really helped... I got my phone unlocked. I had cingular as a carrier earlier..