1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help using decryptor and shrink

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by th12, Dec 26, 2004.

1. th12

th12 Member

just got a dvd+rw drive for my computer and want to back up my dvd's. Read about the programs and downloaded both decryptor and shrink. Wripped with shrink and tried to burn with decryptor. When tried to burn the c:dvd_video/video_ts file did not recognize as a valid file form. Can someone please help me so I can utilize both programs. Thanks

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

I assume you meant ripped with decrypter and burnt with shrink. You can actually do everything in shrink now: rip, encode, and burn. So try doing everything in shrink. If you still can't burn, try burning the DVD in nero. Thats usually what I do, and it works fine.

3. hursty

hursty Active member

no,to use BOTH prodrams in conjuction with each other,you must open up DVD SHRINK,click EDIT>PREFERENCES>FILE I/O>then you must UNTICK "enable burning with nero".this will allow you to burn with dvd decrpyter.

4. hursty

hursty Active member

you must untick "enable burning with nero" DVD SHRINK>EDIT>PREFERENCES>FILE I/O>UNTICK "NERO".this will disable nero and allow you to use dvd decrypter.

5. djscoop

djscoop Active member

my bad...didn't know you could burn with decrypter...i guess thats a nice feature if you don't have nero