1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Help] Video(avi,mpg...) to .bmp sequence

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Daisukey, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Daisukey

Daisukey Member

Hi guys, I need to covert some video files(.AVI / .mpg etc..) to .bmp sequences.

Can it be done in premiere pro? do you know any other software that does it??? I looked in google but all the video converters just join the sequences into an .avi.

I'm looking for a software which lets me convert a video file to .bmps by one click.

Thank you.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well you can do it with "Tmpgenc"....You Just load your File into it and then go into the settings and set your Output resolution and then go to "File" to "Output to" to "Image Sequence "JPG,BMP,Tiff" and select the Format (BMP) and the File Name and it will Create a BMP File for ever frame in the Video File in the directory that you selected.....

It is pretty easy and Fast.....

Cheers

3. TimKizzle

TimKizzle Regular member

can u do it in premier though, or after effects, or adobe photoshop

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

I don"t Know if you can do it in premier or after effects ...Have you tried it??? That would be the Easiest way to Find out would it Not!!

I suggested Tmpgenc because it is Free and easy to use and I know it will do what you want to do....

cheers

5. TimKizzle

TimKizzle Regular member

i dindt expect u to go and try it out, just if anyone had personal experience,such as you, could easily answer this

sry