1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help w/Managing Games on HD

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by kidjedi, Apr 25, 2003.

1. kidjedi

kidjedi Member

Ok, so I've got a bunch of games that I FTP'ed to "F:\Games" and a few games that I copied using the HDD-Loader application. I'd like to find a way to have all these games appear under one list instead having to switch b/w Evox menu and the HDD app. Something tells me it should be a simple one-line addition to my evox.ini file, but nothing I've tried works so far. Does anyone know how I can get this done?

2. ridah100

ridah100 Member

Section "Games"
    {
    SortStart
    AutoAddItem "f:\games\"
    SortEnd
    }

for evox to list the games in the directory
    so, you select the item Games, and it will display the games you have in that fodler

3. kidjedi

kidjedi Member

Thanks ridah....that works fine for any game that I've FTPed directly to my F:\Games from my PC. The problem is with the PX-HDD Loader. First, I have no idea where it actually puts the games I've copied using it, second, I always end up having to switch between Games in my EvoX menu and the HDD Loader app in order to play retail games I've copied. A perfect setup for me would be to have all the games appear in one menu listing...if this is even possible.

4. Dank

Dank Regular member

another plug for slayers auto-installer.. once you get to the evox dashboard you select play game from HD and it has a list in alphabetical order u just select it and it runs. doesn't matter if you FTP it or copy straight from original to HD

5. ridah100

ridah100 Member

what you can also do is use boxplorer, surf thru the contents of hard-drive and find out where the games are and then move it to the drive/directory you want it in.