1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP,,,What to choose!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by perform23, Dec 4, 2007.

1. perform23

perform23 Member

I have done lots of reading, but I am still unsure of what to get with all the different selections out there. So far I see:

1. M3 Simply
    2. M3 Real
    3. G6 Real
    4. R4DS

What is the latest/greatest that is out there? Ease of use, fewest components needed, support, scalability, durability, and functionality are all important to me.

I want to figure this out soon because it looks like most Canadian places are already sold out!

Thanks for any help in clearing this up.

2. Joshewah

Joshewah Regular member

All of them will get the job done, but you'll find that most members here own either the M3 or R4 and recommend those. I would recommend them as well since I've never once experienced a problem.

The G6 Real has built in memory, I personally don't like that. I like to be able to swap out micro SD cards. If something were to happen to the memory of the R6 you'd be SOL.

The M3 and the R4 are practically the same exact cart. They are cheap and easy to use.

I think the M3 Real is just a version of the R6 Real but with removable memory.

If you want internal memory get an G6 Real, and if you want a cart with removable memory get any of the other 3. They are all easy to use and will accomplish what you are looking to do.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  3. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

R6?? you mean the G6?

they all are solid cards, although the m3 real is still new to alot of us and most dont have it, so if you got a problem, only limited people can help you here. but still, what ever you pick, you wont be disappointed. the only thing that makes you want to pick one other the other is either 1. GUI, interface and 2. memory as in free space and also 3. internal or external memory. if the GUI look is a priority and you need more than 2gb of memory than go for the M3 Real. if not, others are good. they all have customizable skins i believe.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  4. Joshewah

Joshewah Regular member

Yeah I meant G6, it gets confusing sometimes with all these devices and their similar one letter and one number names.