1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with a DVD-R, cant find on search.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by raithed, Feb 11, 2005.

1. raithed

raithed Member

hi hi hi! i was wondering, my DVD-R, which has 120minutes, 4.7gig on the disk. can i make it like a data disk?

i tried it using nero, it burned for an hour and a bit more, then when i checked back on it. my computer couldnt register with the disk.

my drives are:

Local Disk C
    Local Disk D
    DVD-RW Drive E
    CD Drive F
    DVD Drive G

when i put the disk in, i checked E and it was empty. can someone help me or further explain this to me? thank you all in advance. :D

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Here is how I use Nero for data discs. Open Nero Express, then at top right corner select your dvd burner drive. Below that select data disc. In the right window click ADD and then browse to the files you want to burn. Double click that file or highlite it and click add. It will appear in the left half window. Repeat until all files are added that you want to burn then click burn. Check the box for multi-session if you intend to add more file to the disc later. Thats about it.

Jerry

3. raithed

raithed Member

ive done that the first time and it didnt work, ill retry. thanks..

4. raithed

raithed Member

sorry to bump again, but why doesnt the 'data' inside the DVD show? i dont get it. :[

5. raithed

raithed Member

nevermind, first 2DVD CD's are gone.. useless now, anyway, this one totally works. thanks man, you rule. :]