1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with adobe priemer

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by SLCjunk, Jun 7, 2004.

1. SLCjunk

SLCjunk Member

yah...i just got adobe priemer and i am terrible at figuring out how to do thing with it. The things a want to know how to do are:
    -adding music in backround
    -locking pieces of video together
    -moving multiple pieces of video on the timeline
    -adding movement to titles

I would appriciate of anyone could write back if they know how to do these things.

I would also like to say that [bold]drchips[/bold] is a total loser for wanting seperate newbie forums. what a jackass

2. brian100

brian100 Guest

And you're a total arse wipe for slagging off one of the most respected members Ive known on this forum.

I will be amazed if anyone helps you with your, obvious, attitude problem.

3. Pein

Pein Active member

No help from me and the reason is obvious!
    You are a rather good example of an annoying newbie and a living prove that drchip has a point in he's proposal.

4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Before you insult a member of this forum, you should first read the rules of this place. THis question does not belong here.
    Regardless of what you say, no one will answer it as it should be posted in the software discussion section.

MOD or ADmin Teleport or correct.

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

You've posted in the wrong forum,
    [​IMG]

That was uncalled for and you and I both know that, please have a read on my post on the thread you are referring to.