1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with an iso file

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jackspub, Apr 21, 2007.

1. jackspub

jackspub Member

Ok here it is I burned these iso files with all different programs. None will play on my dvd player they come out as video_ts and audio_ts folders the way they should be. all my other dvd videos I have no problem with. These are the only iso files Ive ever gotten for movies and I do know how to burn them they come out as video and audio folders at 4.35 gigs but for some reason none of these would play. any help I would glady appreciate maybe it just a simple step im missing not sure?

Thanks

2. unolord

unolord Regular member

3. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

what prog are u using to burn... I use nero or Roxio for my Movie iso's.An ISO is suppose to be the exact image of the original.. When you burn the iso to dvd, the disc will read with the actual contents V_ts and A-ts...Why its not reading it on your player is odd... all mine read.. no matter if its copied through ISO or through the actual folders from the original... Another good program is Alcohol.. Or put the ISO in a virtual drive and then copy disc like its the original....

4. jackspub

jackspub Member

Ive used nero and imgburn to burn the iso files. I have no problem with them playing on my computer or my x box but my stand alone I have a problem with. My stand Alone does play backups it just this series of a tv show am having problems with.

5. jackspub

jackspub Member

Ok I think I figured out my problem with the burning not playing on my dvd player. I got a pal version it seems am not sure if I can check this with the backup I burnt but if I can. Can you plase help me and tell me how? Also Is there a way if it is a pal version I can covert to ntsc or im I just screwed.

Thanks In Advance
    J.T