1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With AOAmedia Audio Extractor

Discussion in 'Audio' started by payne8452, Jul 15, 2007.

1. payne8452

payne8452 Member

Attempting to rip the soundtract from a concert dvd. Found the postings from "attar" yesterday about the nifty AOA Audio Extractor. Followed the link provided and downloaded. Works as advertised, except for trying to get it, or my computer, to read the last .vob files. Have extracted the files using two methods. One with Shrink and one time with decrypter. Here's what I get when I move the .vob files from the main file to Audio Extractor:
    VTS_01_1 start 00.00.00 end 25.12
    VTS_01_2 start 00.00.00 end 23.15
    VTS_01_3 Start 00.00.00 end 23.24
    VTS_01_4 start 00.00.00 end 23.06
    VTS_01_5 start 00.00.00 end 00.-1
    Note the above is from using shrink. In using decrypt got the same info on the last file.
    Now after conversion all worked properly in .wav and .mp3 except for the last file (the one that ends with "00.-1"). The converted .wav file shows a size of 44 bytes but when attempting to open it I get "file corrupt" error message. The .mp3 converted shows 0 size.
    Odd thing is when opening up the VTS_01_5 file prior to the conversion it works properly.
    Thinking I may have had an error when transferring the dvd to Mr. Computer I did it again. A total of 3 times. Same results.
    My thinking is the ending size shown as 00.-1 is what's causing the problem.
    Have attempted to go in and manipulate the file in Extractor and can't do it.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks.

2. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

try this works well..............

nero/dvddecypter guide to pull audio from dvd

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=139536

all you need is

DvDDecypter 3.5.4.0.
    Nero Burning Rom 6 or newer....................

works well i have found this set up is about the easiest to use
    i have looked and studied about this for months, what a relief to
    find this.............................