1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with audio please

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by headhuntr, Aug 23, 2003.

1. headhuntr

headhuntr Member

ive gotten my dvds to burn perfectly with one exception there in japanese and dont know why i thought i streamed the jap portion out and left only english language in im using tmpgenc dvd author if anyone has any ideas please help

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

What version of DVD Shrink are you using?

3. headhuntr

headhuntr Member

im not using shrink i dont need to shrink the movie ive already used decrypter to rip each individual episode then useing tmpgenc dvd author to author it then record max now to burn it

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You can use shrink without compressing. try it and select the right audio file in it.

5. headhuntr

headhuntr Member

so do i use shrink instead of decrypter? this is kind of agrivating i tried using the streming audio in decrypter to only put the english on it but it comes out when im done to japanese i very much appreciate your help i was having problems before with nero it turned out i downloaded recordnow max and it took care of that problem that i was having with all my burned discs not playing in any standalone

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Im not saying to use one or other, just to try DVD Shrink and select the english version to see if it works.