1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with autoload DVDrom features

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bennyboi, Jan 12, 2005.

1. bennyboi

bennyboi Member

Now can you tell me how to get to DVD rom features on a backup or even and original for that matter?
    When I insert a disk sometimes it brings dvd rom features but most of the time it dont like on Bourne Supremacy it shows an alt ending when looking at files with DVD shrink but when veiwing disk through player it is not there its is under unreferenced materials when lloking at files with DVD shrink. but anyway when I put any dvd in it just automaticly brings the windows option of what action do want to take and if I click no action and save this it does nothing help me me if you understand this

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

I have absolutely no idea what your question is -

Perhaps you will take a bit of time and re-phase it so that it makes sense -

Pete

3. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Pete,

I think he is refering to DVDs that have both a standard DVD movie (VOB files etc) and a PC component (EXE files etc)

Have you tried using Windows Explorer to search the disc and run the 'autoplay' file?

Adder.

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

OK, when he said he wanted to get features "up on an original" was about the time I thought he was losing stuff -

Cheers,

Pete

5. bennyboi

bennyboi Member

Yes I want dvdrom features I can not find them on disc even with explorer does shrink not include these features