1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Avi2dvd!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jjfreak5, Feb 8, 2007.

1. jjfreak5

jjfreak5 Member

I do everything as the guide for this site suggests, but for whatever reason I cannot get it to create the iso file for the life of me. And I know I have the make iso button checked. The only files it provides me are: encoded_video.m2v, Avisynth_Script_File.avs, AudioStream 1 MP3 2CH.ac3. I really need someones help with this badly. Thanks

Jordan

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Hi jj,

I am not a big fan of that process myself so all I can suggest is that you give this way a try Convert To DVD and let me know if that works for you?

3. jjfreak5

jjfreak5 Member

Anyone else that can help? I tried that other program but I don't wanna pay and it'll leave a watermark. Thanks

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Did you even look at the link I provided? That program or process dosent leave a watermark and uses all free programs which can be downloaded from links in the provided guide.

5. jjfreak5

jjfreak5 Member

The link to software that is provided in the link you gave doesn't work anymore. And the new version of that program only gives you a trial and leaves a watermark.

6. jjfreak5

jjfreak5 Member

sorry I found the program and I am trying it now. Thanks

7. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Yeah I was going to say I do still have that software (free) at my site available for download. If the link isn't working correctly please let me know so I can fix it.

Good luck