1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with burning DVDs (DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypt, DVD X Copy)

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dmartin, Jan 11, 2005.

1. dmartin

dmartin Member

Hi there! I am new to this forum and also new to using DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypt... I have used DVD X Copy Platinum and Xpress.. Anyways here is my problems.. I am trying to copy Little Black book and I did a search and got some pointers on how to do it, but I have gotten as far as getting the file to my hard drive through DVD Decrypt. I have tried to copy DVDs using DVD Shrink and the ISO file option, but they dont seem to play on my DVD, so I am wondering if there is a way just to copy the files that are in my Little Black book folder?? The files are ones that look like Video_TS.IFO and VTS_01_0.IFO, and VRS_01_0.bup and so on... I would like to get a program that is free, or not very much money ($10-20)
    I also have DVD X Copy Platinum and Xpress installed, but I have never had to option to Browse anywhere on my computer, Does anyone know how I can use that option??
    Please let me know..

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

well ya got the hard part out of the way. Now you just have to compress it with Shrink, then burn it with DVD Decrypter, Nero, etc ... For this, check out some guides on how to use Shrink

The browse button only works in the RF (ripper free) versions. For XCopy Platinum it's v.4.0.4.15RF

For XCopy questions read:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/99636