1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with CD Text

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by CTGuy, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. CTGuy

    CTGuy Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I have Nero 7.0.5.4 and I've burned several copies to CDA. No matter what I set in the options, I cannot see text in my car. I have a 2006 Honda Pilot with the NAV system. All I see is track 1, track 2, etc.

    I get text over the NAV system with XM Radio. Is there someone who could walk me through the setup? I think I have all the boxes checked right like 'burn once' etc.

    Any help appreciated.

    CTG
     
  2. Jigen

    Jigen Regular member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2006
    Messages:
    609
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26

    Does your burner support CD text? If not, it'll never work.
     

Share This Page