1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Click to DVD error

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ChibiJa, Sep 12, 2007.

1. ChibiJa

ChibiJa Member

I'm having lots of trouble with Sonys Click to DVD. When I'm in the process of making the DVD when it gets to the writing portion I get an error message. Saying the it can't write to DVD due to an error.

I have unistalled and reinstalled the program, and consulted the trouble shooting and tried what it suggested me to do. I don't know what else to do. According to the DVD icon my DVD is only supposed to be 3.3 GB.

Some info:
    -Running on Windows Vista Home Premium
    -Using Verbatim DVD-Rs
    -I have also gone to the Sony drivers and update site, and I have the program up to date. I have version 2.6.00.11281.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. stelin

stelin Member

I'm having the same problem too. I get 91% of the way through the process and it comes up with an error saying unable to write to CD. I tried using Sony branded DVD+R but to no avail. What computer have you got. I am using a Viao Laptop AR320E I got from the States.
    If yo udo find a solution I would be interested in hearing it.

Thanks

Ste

3. ChibiJa

ChibiJa Member

Did you try to have it repair the MPEG file? Also are you using WMV files? I'm starting to wonder if like the program is having trouble converting them to the MPEG.

My Vaio is from their FE series. I don’t have it with me, so I don ‘t have the full number in front of me.