1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Clone DVD 2 needed

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pel32665, Mar 23, 2007.

1. pel32665

pel32665 Member

Hi,

I have been using Clone DVD 2 for a few months now in conjunction with ANY DVD. I am currently having a problem where all of the DVDs I am backing up end up recording the film with the directors commentary only and I cannot go back into the menu and turn the directors commentary off and just watch the movie. I have tried using the Clone DVD help and manual to figure out how to set the Clone DVD to only record the movie without the directors commentary. I cannot preview the DVD and hear the audio track before I make the final burn. Can anyone help me figure out how to disable the directors commentary or at least be able to turn it off. I have tried going to the menu on the burned back up and selecting commentary off but the commentary remains on. Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Patrick

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi Patrick,
    Here are a couple of settings you can change:

[​IMG]

3. pel32665

pel32665 Member

fasfrank,

thanks for those pointers I will double check and try them next time I create a backup. Your help is much appreciated.

Patrick

4. pel32665

pel32665 Member

fasfrank,

I just successfully used your recommendations to make three back up. Thanks for saving me a ton of headaches and heartache.

Patrick