1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with creating multiple file dvd.....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by au_runner, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. au_runner

    au_runner Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Ok understand what I am saying....I have the Complete First Season Of Boondocks on my PC. I converted the files using AVI2Dvd; so now I have the ISOs for all 15 Episodes in a folder ready & waiting to be put on a DVD. But I don't know the process to do this. All I need to do is put 3 to 4 ISO's on a DVD to be played on my DVD player or XBOX 360 at home?? Can anyone explain to me the steps to achieve this??
     
  2. nownthen

    nownthen Regular member

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2004
    Messages:
    763
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    It seems like your are going to need 3 to 4 disks. ISO's are a type of disk image. You need to find a program that burns disk images but it also has to support the ISO type of disk image.
     
  3. larrylje

    larrylje Active member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2005
    Messages:
    12,218
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    96
    You went about doing this wrong. I do not think you can burn more then 1 ISO to a DVD disc. I could be wrong. If I am someone will correct me.

    You should have imported how many episodes you wanted on 1 disc into AVI2DVD. This then would make 1 ISO file with however many episodes you imported.

    Example. Lets say you have 15 Episodes and you want to put 5 episodes on each DVD disc.

    You should have imported the first 5 epiosdes into AVI2DVD and then have it convert all of those episodes into 1 DVD disc (ISO). Then import the next 5 episodes and so on. Doing this will create 3 diffrent ISO's to be burnt to 3 seperate disc wich then you would have all 15 episodes on DVD.
     
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  4. au_runner

    au_runner Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Ok thanks....thats makes perfect sense. I didn't think of ISO's in that manner. But just one more thing. How do you import more than 1 episode into Avi2Dvd. I couldn't figure it how. I was probably in a hurry, so it may be simple & I just looked over it!! Can u please help me with this??
     
  5. dimad

    dimad Regular member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2004
    Messages:
    104
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26

Share This Page