1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by beergirl2, Dec 6, 2007.

1. beergirl2

beergirl2 Member

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. My daughter has a DS. She didnt play it for about a year and a half, because we moved and it was lost in storage for a while.It worked fine before we put it in storage. Well, now we have found it, and it wont turn on. I figured the battery was dead, so I tried to charge it, but after like 24 hrs on charger it still wont turn on. Is there a light that should come on when it is being charged? Im hoping the problem is the battery, I ordered a new one from Nintendo, but wont be here for about a week. I checked Nintendo website, they want $75 to repair it.... I could just buy a new one for $129!! Any help would be appreciated.

2. DDRgod922

DDRgod922 Regular member

has there alot of pressure on it while it was in storage? with my GBA SP, i lost it at my grandmas house for a few weeks and found it deep under her couch but from all the pressure on it it damaged something inside and wouldnt work.