1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!! with dvd decryter and TMPGEnc dvd author

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dakillar, Sep 22, 2003.

1. dakillar

dakillar Member

yo guy..
    i been using dvd decryter to rip some of the chapter from different dvd and than use TMPGEnc dvd author to add the together on to 1 dvd-r but the problem was...
    that dvd-r come with no sound...
    so any one here can help me out with that...

please help!!!
    thank you

2. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

I think I made the same suggestion when you asked this question in another thread, but all the same.

In order to determine where the problem is occuring, you should check to see if you have audio after decrypting but before authoring. When you click "add file" in TMPGEnc DVD Author and select your VOBs, does the summary page that comes up list the proper audio? (Or alternatively, try to play the ripped VOBs in PowerDVD and see if there is audio.)

If you have audio listed (or hear audio in PowerDVD), then go to the VOBs that TMPGEnc produces and try playing them back in PowerDVD. Is there audio at this point?

Finally, check your burned DVD on both your PC and standalone. Any difference?

These steps might not solve the problem, but would let you know at what step of the process the problem occurred. Then someone might be able to help.

3. koola

koola Guest

Use AnyDVD to decrypt the DVD, then rip straight from the DVD and into your authoring program. This should include the sound.

4. dakillar

dakillar Member

hi guy...
    as you know the chapter i rip was a karaoke song
    so that came with two chanel sound that why....
    when i rip it come with sound but when i add them together by using TMPEnc dvd author that when is had no sound...so is there any software to rip sound from a dvd...
    please if you know....let me know
    thank you......

5. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

Ahhh
    There's your problem...TMPGEnc DVD Author can only handle one audio track. You will have to choose the one that is most important if you want to do it that way.
    Another option would be to use the newest version of DVD2One, which has a "join" mode that allows you to put together various parts of various DVDs. I haven't tried out this feature, but you can check out their homepage at www.dvd2one.com.