1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with DVD menus

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Icon, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Icon

Icon Guest

I have some tv episodes that I transferred from my TV to my computer. How do I go about making a menu for my dvdr so that I can pick which episode I want to see. I'm not looking for any complicated menu, anything simple will do. I have all the programs included in Nero 6, and DVD Shrink. Any guides on how to do a simple menu? Which nero program do I need? This is my first attempt at making a dvd menu.

2. BTFSB

BTFSB Member

Use NeroVision Express and choose to make a DVD. Import your titles and create the menu with the provided templates. Its extremely easy to do.

3. Icon

Icon Guest

Ok, I was looking at some guides and they showed that on Nero Express in the first menu you have a choice for "Make New DVD". But on mine (Nero Express 2) It only has make new CD, nowhere do I see the DVD option. I went to the nero site and downloaded what appeared to be an update that included Nero Express, after running this I get a message at the end that reads,

"Errors encountered while performing the operation Look at the information window for more deatails"

This is what that says,

"CRC failed in NeroVision\w2k\NeVideoFX.dll
    Unexpected end of archive"

So I still don't see the make new DVD option on my Nero Express, and I have no clue why I got that error message. Any help would be appreciated.

4. davewood

davewood Guest

Forget nero vision use sonic my dvd its simple to use and the end results are good

5. rvdfan989

rvdfan989 Member

Try using TMPGenc DVD Author. Brilliant easy to use software for creating a DVD menus for your home produced DVDs.