1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With Evox Plzzz

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by collings, Mar 21, 2005.

1. collings

collings Member

Can Someone plz help me? im kinda a noob at all this modding stuff, but i bought the x-ecuter 3 chip, and have it installed on my xbox and everything, buh have no clue wut to do now :(, i was looking on forums and found out that i have to flash my bios or something like that, but i wanna put EvoX on my xbox, so i have no clue wut flashing is, how to do it, or anything, basiclly i juss need help with wut to do next after installing chip on the xbox. Plzzz help!

P.S. I downloaded a shitload of EvoX programs and have no clue wut any of them do lol, so i probably have the program, but i have no clue, plzzz help!

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Since you have the xecuter3 chip I would have to say goto the team xecuter web page and read the tutorials there and then maybe the tutorials at xbox-scene.com.

3. modster

modster Regular member

you are wasting more time waiting for someone to respond to your question.

The fastest way is to browse through the xbox forums. I don't know how many times the other members and I have posted step by step on how to accomplish what you are asking.

SO START READING THOSE POSTS!

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest