1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with file set

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by WhiteHaze, Feb 5, 2006.

1. WhiteHaze

WhiteHaze Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2006
  2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

I've not had that problem w/ the latest version of DVD2One myself but used to in older versions sometimes .. usually corrected w/ a restart of the PC (if I remember correctly).

I've always had DVD2One on my computer for about the last 3yrs, Totally recommend getting full version of the latest.

P.S. Take that link to free sh*t outta your signature please [or be prepared for a more stern warning next time].

3. WhiteHaze

WhiteHaze Guest

ok i took it out sorry.. i will try again with it tomorrow and post if it screws up.. could the problem be i need dvd+r and not dvd-r?

4. herbsman

If you're getting that error when it comes time to burn then it may well be a matter of using the wrong media , but surely you know if you're own burner/dvd writer is a single format only piece of hardware (?)
    If it's a fairly up to date burner then it should be able to handle both - & + formats .. also Dual Layer one would imagine.
    Nero Info Tool will tell you the spec/capabilities of all your drives (if you have it of course , there are other apps that do the same thing)

When exactly is that error (shown via screengrab) actually occuring ?

*edit: typos*

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  5. WhiteHaze

WhiteHaze Guest

after i hit make a full disc/movie only copy..then i select the folder it is in.. im guessing the movie is in the wrong format.. i have multiple movies in the folder too.. my disc drive says Dvd R/rw so can i only use R+?

6. herbsman

Have the relevant VOBs/BUPs/IFOs in it's own folder for sure (not sure I understood properly from your last post about this multiple films in one folder but unless they've been joined correctly then could be your problem).

Put a blank disc in DVD-Decrypter in ISO Write mode & it'll tell if you're using the right blank media format.

Always use good discs when it comes to burning , Taiyo Yuden are best imho :)

peace