1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Fireworks

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Bladestor, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Bladestor

Bladestor Member

Hello, does anyone have any good ideas on how to stop my new neighbor from shooting of Fireworks till 4:00 a.m. every day?

Thanks

2. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

Just remember they have to sleep sometime. Thats when I think I would have my revenge..WaaaaaHaaaaa WaaaaaHaaaaa LOL :)

3. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Yep, when they've gone to sleep - get your mates round and brick up ALL the windows and doors, then lite an air bomb repeater and stick it though the letter box in the door....

Should make some good entertainment........

Or take ALL but one bolt (and loosen) out of his wheels on the car.....then watch as they attempt to drive....LOL

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Readjust all the clocks in his/her house so that "4:00 am" is during the day when you are away and doing something else. Never assume intelligence/common sense unless proven otherwise.

5. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

baabaa I will remember to never Piss you off..LOL :0

6. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Labrat, the easiest way would be to approach them, ask them kindly.

Another way would be to hire an identical car as they have (same colour/model etc) and borrow there plates whilst there letting off the fireworks - then drive through every speed camera you know of----- HEE HEE HEE.......

BTW - I know that no-one will take my ideas seriously and urge people that they are only ideas and should never be carried out as they could carry severe consequences......(warning)_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Beware of the Pixies - they move in over night and turn your life upside down

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2003
  7. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Baabaa,
    You have great Ideas, keep up the crazyness.
    Bladestor are you in the USA? if so wait until all asleep, crank up a stereo with airplane or helicoper sounds and then start yelling "its a terrist attack" and fire off a tracer ( firework that just lights up small area, used in Vietnam). I know I am evil, some times.

8. baabaa

baabaa Active member

LOL.......Made a note of that one......trouble is he'll probably launch a counter attack.....LOL_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Beware of the Pixies - they move in over night and turn your life upside down

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2003
  9. Shindou

Shindou Member

Now you tell me baabaa that didnt help when I was spending time in jail :).

10. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

baabaa
    How many ways do you know how to get out of jail?
    I liked the Shang High Noon way, they escape then craw back through as the wall was pulled down. Don't want to spoil too much the movie, but good joke.

11. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Set their house on fire and then ask them to keep the noise down when they are screaming for help.

12. shutter93

shutter93 Member

One way that I would take care of it would be to get ahold of their fireworks
    (sneak into their home or simply infiltrate thier supply line aka where they bought them)
    Next, simply cut the fuses to 1cm...
    Then next time they are putting on a show at 4am make sure you go outside to watch and simply ask them to throw one of the m-80's into the air as their lighting it.

This should take care of the problem, if your a nice person you could even call an ambulance before hand.

Another though crossed my mind...

If you don't want to commit a felony by breaking and entering you could always douse their backyard in gasoline around 3am and wait for em to put on their show and watch the show of your own....