1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with FTP

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Hooo, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Hooo

Hooo Guest

when i ftp my xbox to my computer i can get a connection...then i stick in the game i want to back up in the xbox rom and wait for the solid green on the xbox...now when i go to open up the D drive in FlashFXP it just shows me files like install.loc evox.ini hack.loc xboxrom.bin and a few other files...no game files in there...but if i go to boxplorer in my xbox and go to the D drive it shows me all the game files and what i need...how do i get this to show up on my FlashFXP so that i can transfer...thanks

2. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

wassup..
    what is happening is that flashfxp is not refreshing the d folder after you put the game in.

since you boot your xbox with a boot cd, if you go the d folder with flashfxp right after you boot up, its only showing your boot cd's contents, just hit refresh on the d folder and the game contents should pop up..

are you using an eject fix bios?

hope that helps!
    peace
    seamonkey420

3. Hooo

Hooo Guest

ok thanks seamonkey...i tried to refresh but it still comes up as the same...and i'm pretty new to this stuff so i dont konw what an eject fix bio is?

4. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

hmm... eject fix just lets you boot with the evolution x cd and then be able to eject it without evolution x dashboard restarting the xbox..

what do you see in the c folder? e folder? have you tried different games?

5. GetModded

GetModded Guest

What bios are you using?
    I thought there was an X2 bios that screwed up the drive letters. C and D were reversed or something. Also seen it a few threads back here.

RustyDog