1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with FTP

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by sirzeek, Feb 12, 2007.

1. sirzeek

sirzeek Member

ok, im having BIG problems with this...and yes did search the site..i did for over 3 hours...and came up WITH NOTHING.

now i cant connnect to my xbox(via router) and well i have done this in the pass and it worked fine BUT i used this tut from this site that made ur mouse pointer into a convent...(if anyone know the site link please tell me)any way the only thing that is new is the xbox..that im using but with that old tut i used i remmmber making my comp a static IP and useing a IP...but i cant remmember the IP...so can someone help me

oh im getting a error that says no route to host... and yess my firewalls are all turned off

2. steimy

steimy Active member

http://www.teammodders.com/forum/xbox-tutorials-f45.html
    plenty of FTP tutorials

to get you IP information do this.
    go to STARt->ALL PROGRAMS->Accessories->Command Prompt
    when the black DOS box comes up type this without the quotes around it "ipconfig/all"
    this will give you all of our network information like IP address, Default Gateway, Subnet Mask and DSN addresses

3. sirzeek

sirzeek Member

Did you just post that with not even read my post....not a single one of those tuts helped me AT ALL!

4. steimy

steimy Active member

I did read your post, and since you want to be a little A-hole about it you can just figure it out yourself.