1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with graphics cards

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by dhortz214, Jan 20, 2007.

1. dhortz214

dhortz214 Member

Hi..i would just have a couple of question about my graphics card..i bought a BFG GeForce 6600 OC 512mb ddr2 pci-express graphics card..i just installed it..my computer is:
    emachines t3410 desktop pc
    amp sempron processor 3400+
    windows xp SP 2
    512 mb
    these seems like a dumb questions but im kinda new to these things.. i dont know that much about pc..my question is what kind of drivers in nvidia.com are compatible with it? is the Windows XP/2000 32-bit ForceWare Release 90
    Version: 93.71 nvidia driver.. compatible with it?? if not.. what drivers and where can i download them.. whats the best driver for it? can i also watch and record TV on my computer?? bec. it came with a 7-pin connector.. if i can.. what kind of cable should i buy... and what driver should i download and where.. what kind of softwares... what other things should i download or get to take advantage of this graphics card.. any help would be greatly appreciated.. thank you so much!!

2. Nissan101

Nissan101 Regular member

yes the 93.71 driver is the newest and "best" and you can use it

i believe you cant watch and record tv off your computer because it is only TV OUT (although you can connect your card to a big tv and play games off of that)

3. dhortz214

dhortz214 Member

thanks for the help nissan101.. appreciate it..thanks..