1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with laptop picture to tv and into archos v700

Discussion in 'Home Theater PC' started by archoss, Apr 24, 2007.

1. archoss

archoss Guest

Hi can any body help me with this complicated wiring conction for all three pc to tv to archos player.
    i found it hard enough just getting the archos to play and record from tv so if i could get instructions in plain english to do the thre it would be much aprishiated.

i have s video on tv and pc and the femal 15 pin adapter on my lap top.s video has no sound and i just cant get my head round it all please help!!! thanks

im good with a simple diagram of leads i need and what goes were if it helps.
    (dell inspiration 5100)new jvc tv with all the new plug ins

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

I don't know anything about the archos player but generally wiring works the same way.

If the device that you are attaching to you computer has an s-video cord than all you need for video is to attach an s-video cord from the laptop to the device. In addition to that you are going to need to run sound off of your sound card. You probably just have your regular support for you average speakers or headphones so your going to need to buy an adaptor. Basically it's a cord that on one end has the ending for regular headphones and the other will be RCA jacks (the ones on the end of the red,white and yellow cords that come with dvd players).

Explaining this is obviously not my forte. Hope this was helpful anyway.